Monday, October 1, 2012

Showered with LOVE…

Back in August, my sweet sister-in-laws, Kathy and Anne, along with my mother-in-law, Sharon, threw me an intimate and memorable baby shower. I am so happy my little boy will be surrounded by such loving women.

Blog Edit 8

Such cute details. Perfect for my little buckaroo.

Blog Edit 4

Yummy food! Homemade Chili and Cornbread.

Blog Edit 11

Aunt Anne shared a touching devotional for Nathanael.

Each verse reminded me to point my son toward Jesus, to help nurture a relationship with his Savior.

And, each verse came with a gift!

Blog Edit 13

Here is Aunt Anne laughing. Isn’t she pretty?

Blog Edit 1

We shared some sweet treats made by Aunt Kathy’s friend.

Pixie Dust Cupcakes

jen@pixiedustcupcakes.com

Blog Edit 9

Showered with gifts!

Blog Edit 12

Here I am with Sophie, the giraffe. Aunt Kathy gave this to Nathanael.

Now, he can be like his cousin, Grace, who also has one.

Smile

Blog Edit 7

Nathanael’s grandmas.

Blog Edit 5

The De Jong Women

Blog Edit 6

The Huckabone Women and Great Aunt Becky.

 

I walked away from this gathering feeling blessed…

blessed beyond measure.

Red heart

2 comments:

  1. Awww. It was so fun to see these pictures. What a great memory! I can't wait to see Nathanael interacting with all of his loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! This was so special. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete