Monday, October 1, 2012

Showered by my co-workers…

I work with some of the coolest people around. Just a few weeks ago, I was given a “surprise” shower by my co-workers. It wasn’t really a surprise shower. I knew it was happening and when. Since I had some sick days here and there, they wanted to tell me ahead of time so that I’d be sure to show up. Boy, am I glad I made it. It was one of my most memorable moments I’ve had at work and I felt so honored to have worked with such amazing people over the years. It was so special. Also, even though I knew I was having a shower, what I didn’t know was that I would have some “surprise” guests, like my hubby and my mom!

Blog Edit 1

Here I was coming through the door to my “surprise” shower.

And, that is an actual surprised look on my face because I just saw my mom and Phil!

Blog Edit 2

What a cute diaper cake! Thanks, Michelle & Desiree.

And, there were tasty cupcakes! Made by my co-worker, Lauren.

She’s super talented. Check out her blog!

loloslayers.blogspot.com

Blog Edit 3

Everyone brought tons of snacks. Smile

Blog Edit 12

Work Friends.

Blog Edit 7

Surrounded by great people.

Blog Edit 4

My handsome visitor.

Blog Edit 5

Everyone was so generous. I was really touched.

Blog Edit 6

Boys Rule!

Blog Edit 8

I was overwhelmed by the kindness shown to me.

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun to see your work shower! What a great group of people and how cool that they surprised you with your mom and Philip. Your reaching for them in surprise is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love that they invited your mom and Phil. What a cool place you've gotten to work at.

    ReplyDelete