Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Getting Ready…

Can I just say…I love my husband! He not only painted Nathanael’s room, but he assembled the crib too. That’s not all. He did other productive things this Labor Day weekend to help put me at ease about bringing our little guy home. I am truly blessed and feel honored by his servant’s heart.

GettingReady

 

Also, I couldn’t possibly thank my parents enough for all they do. They are super excited for the arrival of Nathanael and purchased our crib for us.

We are loved, that’s for sure.

I’m feeling super fortunate right now!

Smile

2 comments:

  1. Go Phil! What a good hubs. I love the crib. It's adorable. Can't wait to see it, and the great pain job, in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Anne. Go Philip! I am so proud of you Philip. You're a great daddy already! Love the crib!

    ReplyDelete