Monday, August 27, 2012

Work for me…work for me. Oh, baby!

The other day my sister graciously offered to take pictures of Phil and I. I mean, it’s not every day that I have a baby bump and it would be nice to have some pictures of this time to look back on one day. So, we went to a local park and had a little fun. And, voilà!
Edited 1
Yup, we’re rocking it.
Edited 6
We can count!
Edited 10
Aw, we’re so romantic.
Edited 21
He loves me. Smile
Edited 24
…just in case our roles were undefined.
Edited 23
I love my husband.
Edited 13
*sigh*
Edited 17
He’s in there!
Edited 18
Happy in thought.
.Edited 15
It’s a BOY.
Edited 8
You just can’t get enough of us, I know.
Edited 9
We’re so excited!!
*Due November 6, 2012*

These are just a few of the MANY pictures we took.
Thanks to my sister, Emily, for sharing in our excitement and for taking the time to capture these special memories…all with her four kids in tow.
She’s pretty awesome. Winking smile

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Emily does a great job!! I love the colors and the cute poses.

    ReplyDelete