Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Nathanael’s First Christmas

We celebrated Christmas at my parents house with the family.

Christmas Edit 10

Nathanael had his very own stocking. Look how cute it is…thanks to his grandma.

This year, all the grandkids had matching stockings with their names on them. Smile

Christmas Edit 4

There were presents galore and some very excited kids.

Christmas Edit 1

Nathanael was in good spirits…especially in the arms of his daddy.

Christmas Edit 6

This little shirt is the first thing I bought for Nathanael when I found out I was going to have a BOY.

I thought it looked like something his dad would wear. Red heart

Christmas Edit 13

Things can get a little silly around here. See my silly face?

Bekah even got her dad and Uncle Nate to play her new Wii dance game with her.

That wasn’t very hard to do. They like to rock it. Smile with tongue out

Christmas Edit 2

Uncle Nate and little Leah bug.

Christmas Edit 3

Leah is so precious. She is a real joy to be around.

After all, her name is Leah Joy. Winking smile

Christmas Edit 12

Micah loved his new castle and pirate ship! Boy stuff.

Christmas Edit 11

Napping with Aunt Becky.

Christmas Edit 9

Grandma time.

Christmas Edit 7

Smiles for Grandpa.

Christmas Edit 5

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Stay cool and peace out.

12/25/2012

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!!!!! So precious! And I love seeing Emily's kids. They are so adorable. This makes me crave a Nathanael fix. Sooner or later, I'm showing up on your doorstep to hold the bundle of joy. I know he misses his Aunt Anne too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathanael's little expressions are priceless. What a beautiful, sweetheart he is. Looks like a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete