Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Nathanael’s First Visit to Disneyland!

Philip and I took Nathanael, along with my parents, to Disneyland to celebrate the holidays. If you haven’t been to Disneyland during Christmas time, you should go! Even though it is usually very crowded, the lights at night are beautiful and the overall atmosphere is a lot of fun. We strolled through California Adventure, stopping in Cars Land where my dad and Philip went on Radiator Springs Racers and Luigi’s Flying Tires. There’s always time for a few rides…especially, if you are with my dad. After that, we all dined at Carthay Circle. This restaurant is new to California Adventure and is a pretty nice place to eat. Reservations fill up! Let’s just say, we really enjoyed the food. Everything was very tasty. We ended our evening over at Disneyland with some warm funnel cakes and hot chocolate.

Blog Edit Disney

Disney Family Holiday Party

12/15/12

1 comment:

  1. I bet Nathanael was so excited to go to Disneyland that he could hardly sleep through the night! :) I love you and your family Donna. This sounds like a really great day.

    ReplyDelete