Monday, December 17, 2012

First Days…

I can’t believe it has already been over a month since we brought Nathanael home. He has changed our lives forever. We have been amazed by him. Here’s a look at some of his first moments…

PicMonkey Collage 13

These pictures are of Nathanael at just a few days old with Grandma and Grandpa De Jong and Uncle Dennis and Aunt Anne.

It was so nice to have Philip’s parents here for his first week of life.

PicMonkey Collage 1

This little dude makes many faces. Smile

PicMonkey Collage 3

His smiles are the best.

Sweet Dreams.

Red heart

PicMonkey Collage 2

…just about to have his first bath.

Look at that lil’ bum. So cute. Winking smile

PicMonkey Collage 4

Mommy’s Phone Pic Faves

PicMonkey Collage 5

Daddy’s Phone Pic Faves

PicMonkey Collage 6

We’ve taken a lot of pictures with our phones…capturing little moments here and there.

There are so many cute ones to choose from. I think you get the idea. Sarcastic smile

PicMonkey Collage 6

This is from the day Nathanael’s umbilical cord fell off.

11/27/12

PicMonkey Collage 7

Cuddles with Daddy at the doctor’s office. It’s cold in there…brrr.

PicMonkey Collage 7

PicMonkey Collage 8

We’ve enjoyed our families coming to our place to see Nathanael.

Here’s a few great pictures of our little guy gettin' some lovin’ by his Aunts, Kathy and Anne, and sweet cousin Grace.

PicMonkey Collage 10

Goodness…I love him.

PicMonkey Collage 12

I could just stare at him all day long.

PicMonkey Collage 8Now, I’m willing to embarrass myself just a little bit.

Most of the the pictures we have taken of me with the baby look like these two. So…I’ll spare you.

Basically, I look tired. Or, I am asleep on the couch. We have lots of those. Thanks, Philip. Smile with tongue out

PicMonkey Collage 11

Trying out our baby carrier. I think he likes it!

PicMonkey Collage 9

…like father …like son.

I think these boys not only look alike…but, I think they like each other too. Winking smile

 

Well, time has flown by and I know it’ll just whiz by even faster as the days go on.

We sure are looking forward to LIFE with Nathanael John…and all the little (and big) moments to come.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!!!! He's so cute! And you put this together beautifully. I have so many favorites from this bunch, but topped off with you asleep on the couch and Phil holding little naked baby. Totally cute. Love you guys dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathanael's smiles are so precious. All of these pictures are awesome, Donna and Philip. Thank you for sharing them. We love you three so much!

    ReplyDelete