Tuesday, May 14, 2013

6 Months!

Since the last time I posted, so much has happened it seems. Nathanael continues to bless us each day. Phil and I are loving parenthood and have enjoyed watching our young man develop and learn new things. Lil’ Nate is an active boy! By now, he can sit on his own and plays with his toys. He is curious! He army crawls ALL OVER the place and is walking in a walker like a champ. YIKES! With these abilities, he is getting into things and loves to explore so, I have to keep a pretty good eye on the kid. I can’t believe he just turned 6 months old!

Catching up on posting some pictures…

030

…my son. my love. my joy.

062

Nathanael playing at Aunt Anne’s with little cousin, Casey.

085

She’s so dainty.

Red rose

IMG_4445 (2)

Reading a book with Daddy. Naked.

Smile with tongue out

IMG_4417

…walking in a walker!

And, SO proud of himself.

IMG_1250

…um, that’d be throwing a fit. TIRED.

Sleepy smile

IMG_4499

Grandma came to visit from Michigan last month.

…playing and talking about life.

And, yes…we recently stocked up on toilet paper. Embarrassed smile

IMG_4514

…a face smoosh.

IMG_4533-1

Picture Perfect!

PhonePicFaveMarch

March Phone Pic Faves

April Phone Pic Faves

April Phone Pic Faves

 

Until next time!

Smile

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures! I love the one of you making a sad face with Nathanael from April pictures. Reading naked with daddy made me laugh too. All the ones with my mom are so sweet. Nathanael is a precious, adorable, photogenic little guy and I love him so much!

    ReplyDelete