Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Growing up!

I can’t believe how much my little man has changed in such a few short months.

PicMonkey Collage growing

I was looking through photos of the early days.

Look at how small he is in these pictures above.

And now…

 PicMonkey Collage growing 2

…he’s growing up!

He is almost four months old.

WOW.

He’s my beautiful boy.

Nathanael is rolling over like it is no big deal.

He is strong!

He is making adorable noises and likes to giggle.

He smiles. Those really never get old.

He reaches for his toys, holds them, and plays with them.

He likes putting things in his mouth (like his toes).

He LOVES to stand with our help.

He likes to bounce in our arms.

He likes kisses.

He likes to cuddle.

He squeezes our faces.

I feel like he is doing something new every single day.

Before you know it…

I’ll be sending this boy to college.

Ok, ok…not quite yet!

Winking smile

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are recording your impressions of Nathanael at this stage in his life. It is so meaningful to hear of your experiences and will be fun to look back on later. He is growing! I love him (and you and Philip)!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete